1. Your partner is suddenly very secretive and hides things from you, like a cell phone, wallet, or changing of password on an Internet account. They may leave the room when they take a call.
2. Your partner isolates you from others, especially their friends, family, and/or co-workers. Your partner’s inner circle may be aware of a secret affair.
3. Your partner is spending extra time away from home. When your lover tells you that they are taking “work” trips or working late at the office, it may be an excuse to spend time with their lover.
4. Inconsistencies in your partner’s stories is a big red flag. Cheaters have to tell many lies and then keep up with those lies making it likely that they will slip up and reveal something.
5. Your partner has spruced up their appearance. When your partner suddenly starts buying new clothing and underwear and is much more concerned about their hygiene and appearance than normal, it is a major red flag.
6. Your partner has little interest in having sex with you. If your partner is involved in a sexual relationship with someone else, they may not have the energy to also have a sexual relationship with you.
7. Your partner is spending an excessive amount of time on the computer. Your partner may insist that he/she is working but you may want to dig a little deeper. Check out Cheaters Spy Shop for some tools.