CheaterVille.com, a website where people can publicly post a cheater, randomly sampled the last three months’ worth of postings submitted to their website online through their LGBT feature. They found some interesting statistics about the LGBT community!
• 70% of alleged cheaters posted through the LBGT feature on CheaterVille are males who have cheated on their male partners. In comparison, 81% of alleged cheaters posted in the straight community are women.
• With respect to cheating females posted through the LGBT feature, Los Angeles was rated the number one spot, while New York City, Toronto and Chicago came in a close second, third and fourth respectively.
• With respect to cheating males posted through the LGBT feature, New York City was rated the number one spot, while San Francisco, Montreal and Los Angeles came in second, third and fourth respectively.
• 39% of the victims who posted about an alleged cheating incident within the LGBT community indicated that they met the cheater on Craigslist, Grindr and/or Plenty Of Fish in comparison to the 35% of victims who met the cheater at a local bar/nightclub.
• 19% of alleged cheaters posted through the LGBT feature on CheaterVille are males who have cheated on their wife with another male, while 14% are females who have cheated on their husband with another female.
• The average age of an alleged cheater in the LGBT community is 28, and the majority are Geminis.